This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Expandable - Cascade a sec level of KVM switches to control upto 128 servers from a single station
- Extend distance between computer and switch upto 30 m/100 ft
- Rackmountable sleek, 1U space saving KVM switches
- Innovative Cat5 technology eliminate cable clutter at the rack
- Multi-layer security protects your corporate data
- Easy server management- Choice of on screen display, hot-key or push button control
- Multi-platform: PS/2 and USB support
- Easily add IP functionality with Tripp Lite Model B051-000
- Add Tripp Lite model B021-000-17 for space saving, in-the-rack, LCD, keyboard and mouse
- 550 VA/300 Watt power handling ability supports entry-level PC systems for several minutes during power fail conditions
- Internal power supply
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
- System requirements - Computers: The Tripp Lite B078-101-PS2, or B078-101-USB-1 server interface module must be used to connect a server to the server ports on the KVM switch, compatible with all major operating systems
- Package includes - 8-Port NetCommander 1U rackmount Cat5 KVM switch, 6 ft power cord, 6 ft Firmware upgrade cable, rackmount bracket kit
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.