The SmartRack 116 comes with a 16 port Cat5 KVM switch. To access servers, just slide out the drawer and flip up its top to display the large, high resolution 17" TFT LCD display. The display is (VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA compatible) with front-panel high-qual ity controls and Touchpad for easy adjustment. It features triple layered security and plug-and-play installation.
The SmartRack Cat5 KVM switches are compatible with all major operating systems and can control any server’s brand and model, regardless of the server condition and network connectivity, covering the entire spectrum of crash scenarios. Use the KVM switch to control up to 16 servers in multiple platforms (PS/2, USB). The innovative ROC technology has each computer/ server directly conne cted to the switch via a ROC using standard CAT5 cable at a distance of up to 30m/100ft in a star configuration.
The SmartRack Cat5 KVM switches are a single rail solution that occupies just 1U of rack space; it’s the most efficient way to control your server rack.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- 16 Port KVM
- 17" TFT LCD Display
- BIOS level access
- Multi-platform - PS/2 and USB support
- Extends distance between servers and switch up to 30 meters/100 feet
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
SmartRack 116 Console Cat 5 KVM
Port Control: Hotkeys, OSD
PC/Server Connections: VGA, USB, PS/2
Cat 5 KVM Switch: Yes
IP Remote Access: No
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.7 Inch x 17.6 Inch x 25.2 Inch (4.4 cm x 44.75 cm x 64 cm)
Unit Weight: 40.1 lb (18.2 kg)
Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 70 deg C (-40 to 158 deg F)
Relative Humidity: 10 - 90%
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
Number Of Ports: 16
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.