The Power-on-Cable (PoC) is a Single Port Power Control (SPPC) unit that enables remote power control (power on/off/reboot) of a connected device. The PoC is used in conjunction with Minicom’s line of PX and IP Control remote access units, which togeth er provide the complete remote support package. The PoC is serially controlled via the Minicom remote access unit, thus preventing costly mistakes and ensuring the power commands are sent only to the required device.
The PoC is targeted at any IT environment that includes mission critical computers, servers or network and monitoring devices, which require 24/7 remote power management to ensure systems are up and running at all times. These include computer rooms, server rooms, data centers, product ion lines, distributed intelligent devices, industrial applications and more. Minicom’s PoC solves the problem of power control to remote IT infrastructure in cases where a PDU cannot provide enough electrical current or when the number of ports are no t optimized to the application.
Its unique and robust "power cord" design meets the stringent requirements of cable management in IT environments and make it extremely easy to slide several units together and control several devices through the same interface.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Seamless integration with Minicom KVM and IP devices
- Modular design allows expandability
- 90-260 V AC / 44-66 Hz international coverage
- Current consumption up to 10A
- Flexible power redundancy
- Unique design & 0U footprint
- Easy 3rd party integration wopen standard protocol
- Galvanic Separation - no physical connection between management and power device
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.