The Smart 116 IP gives system administrators secure, web-based access, control and management to a rack of up to 16 servers, either remotely or locally. The rack mountable, 1U sized switch features innovative ROC (KVM over CAT5) technology that directl y connects the Smart 116 IP to each server in the rack, eliminating cable clutter and providing up to 30m/100ft between the server and switch The Smart 116 IP (16 port kvm switch) is a perfect fit for businesses that have a number of offices in dispara te locations, and for businesses that are planning on expanding. The Smart 116 IP supports the highest security standards for encryption (256-bit AES and HTTPS) and authentication of remote users. The Smart 116 IP offers the option of exclusive mode, w here users can choose not to share sessions with any other users. With the Smart 116 IP, administrators can configure user access rights, with advanced OSD management that has multi-layer security for both local and remote users. As an out-of-band solu tion, the Smart 116 IP lets users connect directly to servers at the BIOS level and offers access and control over mixed platforms, including PS/2 and USB devices. The Smart 116 IP also supports multiple platforms for client computers: Windows OS (with Internet Explorer or Firefox) and Linux OS (with Firefox).
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- 16 Ports
- Remote or Local Access
- BIOS level access
- Multi-platform - PS/2 and USB support
- Extends distance between servers and switch up to 30 meters/100 feet over Cat5e cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule Purces
Cat 5 IP KVM Switch
Port Control: Hotkeys, OSD, Remote Toolbar
PC/Server Connections: VGA, USB, PS/2
Cat 5 KVM Switch: Yes
IP Remote Access: Yes
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.72 Inch x 19 Inch x 6.68 Inch
Unit Weight: 4.7 lb
Storage Temperature Range: -4 to 140 deg F (-20 to 60 deg C)
Relative Humidity: 0 - 80% Non-Condensing
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 deg F (0 to 40 deg C)
Number Of Ports: 16
Computer/Server Ports: RJ45 Female (x16)
Local Console Ports - Port 1: HD15 Female
Local Console Ports - Port 2: USB A Female (x2)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.