This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Directly connect upto 8 computers/servers
- Connected computers/servers can be located upto 100 ft (30 m) away from the KVM using inexpensive Cat5e/6 cabling and B078-101-USB2, B078-101-USB-1, or B078-101-PS2 SIUs
- Supports HD video resolutions upto 1920 x 1080, including widescreen formats such as 1680 x 1050 and 1600 x 1200
- Simultaneous support for 2 users (1 local, 1 remote)
- Java-based application allows for control of a target server via web browser from any location over a secure IP connection
- Multi-Level account access: Administrator and User accounts can be created, with a password being required to access the KVM switch and your assigned permissions. Administrator accounts have full access, while User accounts can be set upto access only the ports and features necessary to that individual
- Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; a wide range of video and mouse sync settings ensure optimal remote session performance in any situation
- Remote authentication support - RADIUS and LDAP/S
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- PDU Control - Add IP PDU’s as devices that can be controlled by the KVM. Assign individual ports on the KVM to a PDU port to power cycle or power ON/OFF the computer/server connected to that port
- Virtual media allows an .iso file located in a shared folder of a SAMBA or NFS server to be mounted to a target server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it, virtual media data transfer rates upto 12 Mbps (B078-101-USB2 required) are supported. A B078-101-USB-1 can be used to provide virtual media support, but only at speeds upto 1 Mbps
- Dual serial ports - Connect serial manageable devices such as PDU’s, firewalls and routers
- Dual ethernet provides redundancy in the event of a crash
- Supports the highest security standards for encryption (128-bit AES and HTTPS)
- BIOS level control to any server’s brand and model, regardless of the server condition and network connectivity. Covers the entire spectrum of crash scenarios
- Allows for system sent messages to SNMP server to notify of LAN failures
- Event log records events that take place on the installation, such as logins, reboots, network settings changes, etc
- Allows for the installation of a SSL certificate to ensure secure transactions between the web servers and browsers
- Access and control the KVM via the graphical remote interface, or a text based local OSD
- Flash upgradeable firmware over the network
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
- System requirements - Connected computers/servers: PS/2 and USB keyboard
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.