Demand for bandwidth and storage is expanding at a breathtaking rate within the data center, which means that the environment is rapidly evolving, making the impact on data center design and management profound.
Networks will need to be ready to migrate from 10 to 40 to 100 GbE speeds dynamically, whilst data center managers and designers need to be able to manage this migration to maximize efficiency and responsiveness while minimizing cost.
Preparing for this trend demands a simple yet robust migration pathway.
As part of CommScope’s data center solution, the 24 Fiber MPOptimate system enables such a plan, supporting the migration of increasing data speeds required to support the next generation of servers, storage and switching platforms.
- Low-loss 24 fiber MPOptimate modules
- Fast interfacing, "trouble free" of gender and polarity issues
- Low loss 24 fiber MPOptimate trunks
- Supporting 10/40/100GbE throughput
- A single trunking format that can be replicated and upgraded simply and flexibly
- Pre-engineered paths and polarity
- 24 Fiber trunk systems offer higher fiber utilization versus 12 fiber trunk systems
- Fewer trunks: less containment space needed leading to lower initial build costs.
- Fewer connections: faster time to turn up circuits
- Fewer components
- Standardized practices for design, installation, documentation and troubleshooting polarity
- Each product is individually tested to ensure that it’s performance meets or exceeds the required standard. The test results are supplied with each product.
|Connector Type||MPO - MPO|
|Length||35 M | 114.83 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||24 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.