Combines the performance advantage exclusive to the EZ-RJ45 design with the performance advantage inherent to shielded products to provide an unparalleled solution for the market. In applications where NEXT, FEXT and AXT are an issue, using shielded pr oducts can be the solution. This connector is designed to work on both Cat5e and Cat6 cables, solid or stranded.
- The New Patented EZ-RJ45 Cat6 Connector Simplifies Twisted Pair Terminations by Allowing the Wires to Be Inserted Through the Connector and Out the Front
- Electrical Performance of the Termination is Optimized by Pulling the Connector Down Over the Cabl e Jacket and Seating it Tightly in the Rear of the Connector
- By Reducing the Distance Between the Wire Twists and Contacts, Performance is Optimized
- For Use in Cat6 Compliant Data Networks
- EZ to Verify Wire Sequence
- Works with Solid or Stranded WireÔster Terminations with Reduced Scrap
- Made in USA
UL, EIA/TIA B.2. FCC, TAA
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.