The SYSTIMAX G2 4U shelf is part of a series of high capacity, high density fiber optic shelves that can be used for a combination of splicing and termination of fiber optic building cable or outside plant (OSP) cables. If used for termination only, a modular cassette shelf can accommodate up to 144 fibers (LC). Up to 288 fibers (LC) can be accommodated utilizing panels instead. For SC and ST, a modular cassette shelf can accommodate 72 fibers while a panel shelf can terminate 144 fibers. The G2 4U shelf has a unique patented design that combines both splicing and termination in a sliding format, which in turn provides both rear and full front access (sliding shelf only). This 4U combination shelf is 14 inches deep, featuring an additional 3 inches of depth for better incoming fiber management when used with 6-inch deep equipment mounting rails. It provides double density versus separate shelves for splicing and termination and improves slack fiber management. The white internal structure improves visibility for the installer and slides out completely, providing easy access to all terminations. Completing the G2 4U shelf offer is the patented SpliceWallet, which provides easy access and administration of six individual splice trays. Each G2 4U shelf will accommodate two SpliceWallets.
- Hinged front doors for easy access
- Rear door equipped with knockouts for optional lock mechanism
- Universal shelf mounting brackets for 19 inch, 23 inch or ETSI frame mounting
- Cable entry protectors for incoming building fiber or OSP fiber
- Fiber jumper bend limiters
- Articulated splicing/termination panel that slides out and pivots for easy access (sliding shelf only)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.