The Eaton 5110 UPS provides cost-effective line-interactive backup power and voltage regulation for small and medium businesses with workstations, desktop PCs, telephone equipment and POS applications. With its compact form factor, the 5110 UPS can be utilized as a standalone tower or under a computer monitor. The 5110 UPS is equipped with eight outletsfour with surge suppression and battery backup and four with surge suppression only.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Keeps essential systems running through power outages (four outlets with battery backup and surge suppression and four outlets with surge suppression only)
- Saves space with a compact design that can be deployed as a tower or under a computer monitor
- Delivers consistent, clean output with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) that doesn’t drain battery power
- Extends UPS service life with user-replaceable batteries
- Protects networked equipment from "back door" surges coming over LAN or telephone lines
- Informs you of power problems and battery conditions with audible alarms and remote alarm notification
Environmental & Standards.Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C (32F to 104F) General.Topology: Line Interactive
Battery.Runtime (Minutes) Load (Watts) Show: Mouseover graph for detailed runtime values Battery runtimes are approximate and may vary with equi pment, configuration, battery age, temperature, etc. Electrical Input.Nominal Voltage: 120 V AC
General.Configuration: Rackmount Electrical Input.Connection: 5-15P
Output Receptacles: (4) 5-15R Electrical Output.Output Receptacles: (4) 5-15R
General.Cntents (Ships with the Following Items): 1 ready-to-go UPS Intelligent Power Software Suite CD: (Intelligent Power Manager, Intelligent Power Protector, Network Shutdown Module, LanSafe and Personal Solution-Pac) RS-232 Serial Cable USB Cable User Guid e 4-post Rail Kit Wallmount Kit Input Plug: 5-15P
Electrical Input.Frequency: 50/60 Hz, auto-sensing General.Weight (Lbs): 35.2
Electrical Input.Input Cord: 6 ft. line cord Power Rating: 500 / 320
Communications.User Interface: LED status display withAC power on, load Group, Overload, On Battery and General Alarm indicators, Site Wiring Fault Indicator on rear panel for low volt models. Environmental & Standards.Audible Noise: Less than 40 dBA typical
Electrical Output.Power Factor: 0.64 General.Co lor: Black
General.Rating (VA/Watts): 500/320 Battery.Battery Type: Sealed, lead-acid
maintenance free General.Dimensions (H X W X D, Inches): 1.75 x 17.3 x 22.8
Communications.Communication Ports: (1) RS-232 Serial Port & (1) USB Port Battery.Half Lod Runtime (in Mins): 15
Battery.Full Load Runtime (in Mins): 5 Electrical Output.Overload Capacity: 110% overload, shutdown after 3 minutes
150% overload, shut down 10 cycles Electrical Output.Voltage Wave Shape (on Battery): Sine Wave
Electrical Inpu.Frequency Range: 46-65 Hz Electrical Output.On Battery Voltage Regulation: 120V or nominal 5%
Battery.Start on Battery: Allows UPS operation without utility input General.Efficiency: 0.95
Battery.Battery Replacement: Hot-swappable internal batteries Communications.Power Management Software: Eaton Intelligent Power Software Suite CD (bundled with UPS)
Environmental & Standards.Markings: UL 1778 UL497A
cUL (CAN/CSA C22.2, No. 107.1) Electrical Output.Transfer Time: 2-4 ms typical
Environmental & Stadards.Lightning / Surge Protection: ANSI C62.41 Category A (formerly IEEE 587) Battery.Recharge Time: Recharge Time <3 hours to 90% usable capacity
Communications.Optional Communication Cards: ConnectUPS-X Web/SNMP/xHub Card Environmental & Standards.R
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.