The SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL 1100GS3 Modular Patch Panel is a 19-inch rack or wall mountable 8-pin modular jack panel that accommodates repeated line moves, additions and rearrangements. Installation is easy using proven 110 IDC gas tight terminations in the back with easy to read labeling guides. Designed by CommScope Labs as part of the fully tuned and integrated GigaSPEED XL cabling solution, the 1100GS3 panel provides an industry standard panel footprint but with many performance and feature extras. The GigaSPEED XL 1100AGS3 panel is angled to allow the cable to flow to each side of the rack. This enables the patch cords to be routed directly into vertical cable managers. It also allows the labeling scheme and port identification to be visible at all times. The 1100GS3 Distribution Modules feature an innovative termination manager and redesigned rear housing. The termination manager and rear housing provide for easier, faster, more reliable terminations and reduced variability in the placement and termination of cables to the panel.
- Electrical Performance guaranteed to meet or exceed ANSI/TIA- 568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC Category 6/Class E specifications
- Available in 24- and 48-port configurations (angled and straight) featuring universal A/B labeling
- 110 connector terminations on rear of panel allow quick and easy installation of 22 to 24 AWG cable
- Attractive black powder covered high-strength steel panel comes equipped with a removable rear mounted cable management bar
- Each panel comes ready to install, including front and rear labels
- Backward compatible with Category 5e, 5, and 3 cords and cables, however optimal performance is achieved when used with GigaSPEED GS8E patch cords
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 Gb/s
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Exteded Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP channel
|Number of Ports||48|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.