The 1100PSCAT5E Modular Jack Panel is a 19-inch rack mountable RJ45 jack panel available in straight or angled designs. The 1100PSCAT5E accommodates repeated line moves, additions and rearrangements. The IDC connection on the rear of the panel houses the printed wiring board that provides continuous connection to the 8-pin modular jacks on the front. The result is a hard-working panel that allows an IDC gas-tight termination of equipment on 110 connectors. The panel is available with 24 or 48 RJ45 ports. The 1100PSCAT5E Panel kit includes new icon labels with plastic holders that you can mount on the front of the panel for easy port identification.
- PowerSUM channel performance specifications exceed not only the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO 11801 Edition 2 for Category 5e/Class D cabling systems, but are also capable of providing stable and continual performance up to and beyond 100 MHz
- 110 connector terminations on rear of panel allow quick and easy installation of 22 to 24 AWG cable
- Cables routed and tied directly to the panel eliminating the rear cable management bar
- Supports 1 Gb network line speeds
- Category 5 and 3 backward compatible
- PowerSUM 20 year warranty
- Vertical and Horizontal cable organizers improve patch cord management (order separately, 1100C and 1100D)
- Supports IEEE 802.3 1000BASE-T plus other legacy LANs and applications
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.