LAPP GROUP | 1135204
Oil Resistant Flexible Control & Power Cable, Stationary, 18 AWG (32/32) 1.00 mm2, 4 conductor, Transparent PVC Jacket, Unshielded, Tinned Copper Braid0.343" Outer Diameter, 6 Bend radius
Common European control cable, Conforms to CE standards, Available with inner jacket and tinned copper braid for EMI & RFI protection, Pressure extruded jacket for improved flexibility, Control systems, Assembly lines, Control panels, Data processing e quipment and other European influenced machinery specifications
- Common European control cable
- Conforms to CE standards
- Available with inner jacket and tinned copper braid for EMI & RFI protection
- Pressure extruded jacket for improved flexibility
- Control systems, Assembly lines, Control panels, Data processing equment and other European influenced machinery specifications
Conductor Type: Bare Copper
Jacket: Transparent PVC
Shield type: Unshielded, Tinned Copper Braid
Temperature range: -40C to +80C
Nominal voltage: 300/500 Volt
Approvals: CE, VDE, RoHS
|Conductor Count||4 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Conductor Size||1 AWG|
|Insulation Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Product Type||CONTROLFLEX CY TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.