Pluggable interface relays are used for digital signals. They are used for electrical isolation, amplification and signal matching between the electronic controlling, e.g. PLC (programmable logic controller), PC or field bus systems and the sensor/actu ator level. In contrast to electronic switching devices, pluggable interface relays don’t use additional internal protective circuits and thus are overload-proof against short-time variations like current or voltage peaks.
For Electrical Isolation, Amplification And Signal Matching Between The Electronic Controlling, E.G. PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), PC Or Field Bus Systems And The Sensor/Actuator Level
- Cadmium-free contact material
- Width on socket: 27 mm
- Suited for logical or standard sockets
- Mechanical status indication
- Integrated test button for manual actuation and locking of the output contacts (blue = DC, orange = AC)
- Pluggable function modules: Reverse polarity protection/free wheeling diode, LED indication, RC element, overvoltage protection, time modules, logical or standard sockets
Coil: 24 V AC
Contact Configuration: 2 C/O (SPDT)
Contact Rating: 250 V, 10 A
Mounting: On Socket
Frequency Rating: 50/60 Hz
Resistance: Contact: Less Than Or Equal To 100 mOhm, Coil: 75 Ohm At 20 deg C
Operating Cycles: Mechanicalater Than 20000000 Cycles, Electrical: Greater Than 100000 Cycles
Operating Temperature: -40 To +55 deg C
Environmental Conditions: Storage Temperature: -40 To 85 deg C
Maximum Switching Power: 2500 VA
Switching Current: 5 mA Minimum
Maximum SwitchiVoltage: 250 V AC
Operating Current: AC-12 (Resistive): 10 A At 230 V, AC-15 (Inductive): 1.5 A At 230 V
Make Voltage: 19.2 V AC At 20 deg C
Contact Material: AgNi
Rated Power: 2.8 VA
Insulation Class: C250
Operating Voltage: 250 V
Release Time: 1c
Response Time: 12 msec
Insulation Voltage: 250 V AC
Output Circuit: 11-12/14, 31-32/34
UR E244330 Listed, CSA_226920, CCC, CE, VDE, LR, GOST, RMRS Certified, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.