For Used Worldwide In High Fluctuating Networks And Battery-Powered Plants
- Output voltage adjustable via front-face rotary potentiometer
- Adjust Rated output current 3 A
- Typical efficiency of 75%
- Low power dissipation and low heating
- Free convection cooling (no forced cooling with ventilators)
- Ambient temperature range durioperation Minus 20 - 70 deg C
- Open-circuit, overload and short-circuit stable
- Integrated input fuse
- LEDs for status indication
- The primary switch mode power supply offers two voltage input ranges. This enables the supply with AC or DC
- Equipped with generous capacitors, which ensure mains buffering of at least 30 usec (At 230 V AC)
Voltage Rating: Input: 90 - 264 V AC/120 - 375 V DC, Output: 24 V DC
Amperage Rating: Input: 335 mA At 115 V AC, 210 mA At 230 V AC, Output: 3 A At Less Than Or Equal To 60 deg C
Wattage: 15 W
Frequency Rating: 47 - 63 Hz
Phase: 1 PH
Fuse Rating: 2 t 250 V AC Slow Acting
Material: Plastic Housing
Efficiency: 75 %
Insulation: Rated Insulation Voltage Ui: Input/Output - 3 kV AC, Input/PE - 1.5 kV AC
Cable Size: Fine Strand With/Without Wire End Ferrule And Rigid: 24 - 14 AWG (Input/Output)
Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -20 To 70 deg C, Rated Load: -20 To 60 deg C, Storage Temperature: -25 To 85 deg C, Damp Heat: 95 % RH, Without Condensation
Width: 22.5 mm
Height: 90 mm
Depth: 114 mm
Power Failure Buffering e: 20 msec At 115 V AC, 75 msec At 230 V AC
Control Time: Less Than 2 msec
Discharge Current: Input/Output: 0.25 mA, Input/PE: 3.5 mA
Tightening Torque: 0.6 N-m
Capacitive Load: 7000 uF
Rise Time: 150 msec At Rated Load, 500 msec With 7000 uF
Inrusrrent Limiting: 10 A At 115 V AC, 18 A At 230 V AC
Wire Strip Length: 6 mm
Power Consumption: 19.8 W
C/US UL 508, 1310, 60950 Listed, CAN/CSA C22.2, CE, GOST Certified, IEC/EN 61204, EN 50178, EN 60950, IEC/CISPR 22, EN 55022: Class B Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.