The CP-E range offers units with output voltages from 5 V DC to 48 V DC at output currents of 0.625 A to 20 A. The high thermal efficiency of up to 90%, corresponding to very low power and heat dissipation, allows operation without forced cooling. The fun
Optimized for world-wide applications: the CP-E power supplies can be supplied within a wide range of AC or DC voltage. The CP-E range types feature a continuously adjustable output voltage. Thus, they can be optimally adapted to the application.
- Output voltages 5 V, 12 V, 24 V, 48 V DC
- Adjustable output voltages
- Output currents 0.625 A / 0.75 A / 1.25 A / 2.5 A / 3 A / 5 A / 10 A / 20 A
- Power range 15 W, 18 W, 30 W, 60 W, 120 W, 240 W, 480 W
- High efficiency of up to 90 %
- Low power dissipation and
Voltage Rating: Input: 90 - 132/180 - 264 V AC/210 - 375 V DC, Output: 24 V DC
Amperage Rating: Input: 4 A At 115 V AC, 1.55 A At 230 V AC, Output: 10 A At Less Than Or Equal To 60 deg C
Wattage: 240 W
Frequency Rating: 47 - 63 Hz
Phase: 1 PH
Fuse Rng: 6.3 A At 250 V AC Slow Acting
Material: Metal Housing
Efficiency: 89 %
Insulation: Rated Insulation Voltage Ui: Input/Output - 3 kV AC, Input/PE - 1.5 kV AC
Cable Size: Fine Strand With Wire End Ferrule: 24 - 11 AWG (Input/Output), Fine Strand Wiout Wire End Ferrule And Rigid: 24 - 10 AWG (Input/Output)
Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -40 To 70 deg C, Rated Load: -40 To 60 deg C, Storage Temperature: -40 To 85 deg C, Damp Heat: 95 % RH, Without Condensation
With: 83 mm
Height: 123.6 mm
Depth: 123.6 mm
Rise Time: 150 msec At Rated Load, 500 msec With 7000 uF
Power Failure Buffering Time: 25 msec At 115 V AC, 30 msec At 230 V AC
Discharge Current: Input/Output: 0.25 mA, Input/PE: 3.5 mA
Control Time: Lessn 2 msec
Power Consumption: 270 W
Wire Strip Length: 8 mm
Capacitive Load: 7000 uF
Inrush Current Limiting: 30 A At 115 V AC, 60 A At 230 V AC
Tightening Torque: 0.62 - 1 N-m
C/US UL 508, 1310, 60950 Listed, CAN/CSA C22.2, CE, GOST Certified, IEC/EN 61204, EN 50178, EN 60950, IEC/CISPR 22, EN 55022: Class B Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.