For Used Worldwide In High Fluctuating Networks And Battery-Powered Plants
- Rated output current 0.83 A
- Efficiency of typical 78%
- Low power dissipation and low heating
- Free convection cooling (no forced cooling with ventilators)
- Ambient temperature range during operation Minus 40 - 70 deg C
- Open-circuit, overload and short-circuit stable
- Integrated input fuse U/I characteristic (fold-forward behaviour at overload - no switch-off)
- LEDs for status indication
- Structural form ideal for installation in distribution panels
- Light-grey enclosure in RAL 7035
- The primary switch mode power supply offers two voltage input ranges. This enables the supply with AC or DC
- Equipped with two generous capacitors, which ensure mains buffering of at least 30 usec
Voltage Rating: Input: 90 - 264 V AC/210 - 375 V DC, Output: 24 V DC
Amperage Rating: Input: 200 mA At 115 V AC, 128.3 mA At 230 V AC, Output: 0.83 A At Less Than Or Equal To 60 deg C
Wattage: 10 W
Frequency Rating: 47 - 63 Hz
Phase: 1 PH
Fuse Ratin1 A At 250 V AC Slow Acting
Material: Plastic Housing
Efficiency: 78 %
Insulation: Rated Insulation Voltage Ui: Input/Output - 3 kV AC
Cable Size: Fine Strand With Wire End Ferrule: 24 - 16 AWG (Input/Output), Rigid: 26 - 12 AWG (Input/Output)
Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -40 To 70 deg C, Rated Load: -40 To 60 deg C, Storage Temperature: -40 To 85 deg C, Damp Heat, Cyclic: (4) 24 HR Cycles, 40 deg C, 95 % RH
Width: 18 mm
Height: 91 mm
Current Limiting At Short Ccuit: 1.4 A
Rise Time: 1 msec
Control Time: Less Than 1 msec
Power Failure Buffering Time: 30 msec
Inrush Current Limiting: 30 A
Power Consumption: 12.68 W At 110 V AC, 131 W At 230 V AC
Wire Strip Length: 4 - 5 mm
Tightening Torque: 0.6 N-m
C/US UL 508, 1310, 60950 Listed, CAN/CSA C22.2, CE, GOST Certified, IEC/EN 61204, EN 50178, EN 60950, IEC/CISPR 22, EN 55022: Class B Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.