For Installation In Distribution Cabinets
- Rated control supply voltage 24-48 V DC, 24-240 V AC
- Single-function timer ON-delay
- 7 time ranges (0.05 sec - 100 hr) in one device
- 1 C/O contact (250 V / 6 A)
- 2 LEDs for status indication
- Width of only 17.5 mm
- Light-grey enclosure in RAL 7035
Timing Range: 05 sec - 10 min
Coil: 24 - 240 V AC, 24 - 48 V DC
Contact Configuration: 1 C/O
Contact Rating: 250 V, 6 A
Mounting: DIN Rail (EN 60715), Snap-On
Connection: Fine Strand With Wire End Ferrule: (2) 20 - 16 AWG/(1) 20- 14 AWG, Fine Strandthout Wire End Ferrule: (2) 20 - 16 AWG/(1) 20- 14 AWG, Rigid: (2) 20 - 16 AWG/(1) 20- 12 AWG
Enclosure: IP50 (Enclosure), IP20 (Terminal)
Size: 0.69 in. Width X 2.76 in. Height X 2.28 in. Depth
Operating Cycles: Mechanical Switching: 30000000 Cycles,Electrical Switching: 100000 Cycles
Operating Temperature: -20 To +60 deg C
Environmental Conditions: Storage Temperature: -40 To 85 deg C, Damp Heat: 95 % RH
Switching Current: 100 mA Minimum
Switching Current: 6 A At 230 V AC (Resistive), 3 A At 23V AC (Inductive), 6 A At 24 V DC (Resistive), 2 A At 24 V DC (Inductive)
Recovery Time: Less Than 50 msec
Accuracy: Less Than 005% Within The Rated Control Supply Voltage, Less Than 06% Within The Temperature Range
Amperage Rating: 53.52 mA At 115 V A, 61.1 mA At 230 V AC, 14.7 mA At 24 V DC
Output Circuit: 15-16/18
Indicator: Green LED For Supply Voltage, Yellow LED For Relay Status
Stripping Length: 7 mm
Contact Material: Cd-free
Tightening Torque: 0.5 - 0.8 N-m
Switching Voltage: 12 V Minimu
C/US UL 508 E140448 Listed, CB, CCC, CE, GOST Certified, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.