The CM-SRS.12 is a single-functional current monitoring relay from the CM single-phase monitors range. This monitoring relay operates with a rated control supply voltage of 220 - 240 V AC and has a 1 c/o (SPDT) output contact rated at 250 V / 4 A. It provides a RMS measuring principle for DC and AC currents with 3 measuring ranges: 0.3-1.5 A, 1-5 A and 3-15 A and works according to the open-circuit principle. The CM-SRS.12 is configurable for over- or undercurrent monitoring, the hysteresis is adjustable within a range of 3 to 30 % of the threshold value. A sealable transparent cover for protection against unauthorized changes is available as accessory.
Depending on the configuration, the current monitoring relays CM-SRS.1 can be used for over- b or undercurrent monitoring a in single-phase AC and/or DC systems. The devices work according to the open-circuit principle.
- Monitoring of DC and AC currents from 3 mA to 15 A
- TRMS measuring principle
- One device includes 3 measuring ranges
- Over - or undercurrent monitoring configurable
- Hysteresis adjustable from 3-30 %
- 3 supply voltage versions
- 1 c/o contact
- 22.5 mm (0.89 in) width
- 3 LEDs for indication of operational states
Monitoring of DC and AC currents from 3 mA to 15 A
TRMS measuring principle
One device includes 3 measuring ranges
Over - or undercurrent monitoring configurable
Hysteresis adjustable from 3-30 %
3 supply voltage versions
1 c/o contact
22.5 mm (0.89 in) width
3 LEDs for indication of operational states
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.