OneTouch (TM) AT G2 Ethernet Tester for Wired (Copper & Fiber) testing for speeds up to 1 Gbps, 2-Pack. An all-in-one handheld tester for troubleshooting Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks and services and for validating path performance. The one-button Auto Test mimics the end-user experience and identifies the root cause of common problems in minutes, or proves that the network is not to blame. End-to-end wired and Wi-Fi performance tests validate SLA compliance and ensure infrastructure readiness for ap plication delivery. Automated discovery reveals device location, key attributes, connection paths and problems. Dual copper and fiber optic ports simplify inline packet capture and VoIP monitoring. The companion cloud service facilitates long-term moni toring of network health, troubleshooting of intermittent problems and remote management. Package consists of: 10/100/1000 Mbps copper/fiber test module, Versiv platform, two 1G SX SFP fiber transceivers, SD card, frame carry strap, hand strap, AC adap ter and line cord, USB flash drive, WireView #1-6, RJ45 patch cable and coupler, carrying case, getting started guide, and resource CD with users’ manual.
Wired & WiFi network performance validation & troubleshooting
- All-in-one network tester: combined copper, fiber optic and Wi-Fi network troubleshooting resolves a broad range of problems with one testing tool
- Versatile: dual 10/100/1G copper/fiber Ethernet test ports and an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio for use in multiple environments
- Fast: one-button automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Easy: standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Complete: a comprehensive client view of performance isolates the problem root cause starting from the physical layer, through the network and to server-hosted applications
- Cloud: automated, cloud-based results trending and performance analytics to troubleshoot intermittent client problems from anywhere using a web-connected device with a browser
- Discover: automated wired and Wi-Fi discovery and analysis provides visibility into connected devices, key device properties, device interconnections and problems
- Performance: end-to-end L2/L3 wired and Wi-Fi path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector to validate and document link readiness and SLA compliance
- VoIP: inline VoIP call monitoring and comprehensive logging simplifies troubleshooting of desktop VoIP problems in real-time without taps or switch mirror ports
- Capture: wired, Wi-Fi, VoIP and AutoTest packet capture streamlines collaboration and escalation of the most complex issues
- Versiv test platform: expand capabilities by adding new modules as testing needs evolve
One hour of troubleshooting performed in one minute
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.