OneTouch (TM) AT G2 3000 and OneTouch (TM) AT 10G 1000 Module. Pair the Onetouch (TM) AT G2 3000 with the OneTouch (TM) AT 10G 1000 as the peer end-point device. This will allow for Wired path performance up to 1 Gbps and Wi-Fi performance testing up t o 600 Mbps across. LAN and WAN links with asymmetrical upstream and downstream rates. Package includes: OneTouch (TM) AT 1TG2-3000 Ethernet and Wi-Fi Tester and OneTouch (TM) AT 10G 1T10G-1000-MOD Ethernet Test Module.
Wired & WiFi network performance validation & troubleshooting
- An automated all-in-one handheld tester for Ethernet, Wi-Fi, network service and network application troubleshooting
- Automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Features copper and fiber optic discovery and analysis, Wi-Fi discovery and analysis, extended set of network protocol tests, end -to-end path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector, inline VoIP analysis, inline packet capture and Wi-Fi packet capture
One hour of troubleshooting performed in one minute
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.