HID GLOBAL CORPORATION | 2004PGGMN
iCLASS Card, 32k Bits (4K Bytes) App Areas 16k/16+16k/1, Programmed w/ Std iCLASS Access Control App, Front: Plain White Gloss Finish, Back: Plain White Gloss Finish, Sequential Matching Encoded/Print, No Slot Punch
- Proven, reliable technology - offers extremely consistent read range. Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions
- Thin: can be carried with credit cards in a wallet or purse, use with a strap and clip as a photo ID badge
- Long life: passive, no-battery design allows for an estimated minimum 100000 reads
- Durability: strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area
- Available in 2k Bit (256 Byte), 16k Bit (2K Byte) or 32k Bit (4K Byte) configurations
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with all direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting, or photo ID
- Sufficient read/write memory to store multiple biometric templates
- 32K available with 16K memory configured in either 2 or 16 application areas, plus an additional 16K user configurable memory
- Multiple securely separated files enable numerous applications, including the HID standard access control application, and support future growth
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.