POLYCOM | 2200-19000-001
SoundStation Duo dual-mode conference phone including Power Supply, Power Cord with North American plug, Power Injection Module (PIM) with 6.4m combined PSTN/Cat5 cable, 2.1m RJ-11 PSTN cable, 2.1m Cat5 cable and Quick Start Guide
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Support for Analog and IP Telephony Platforms
- Interoperable with Leading SIP Based PBX and Softswitch Platforms
- 24x7 Reliability with Automatic Failover from IP to Analog
- Easy Administration with no Boot Server Required
- Upto 10’ Microphone Pickup Ran
- Optional Expansion Microphone for Even Larger Room Coverage
- Polycom HD Voice Technology
- 2.5 MM Port for Connection to Mobile Phones and PCS for Internet Dialing
- 220 to 7000 Hertz Loudspeaker Frequency Response
- Volume Adjustable to 86 dB at 0.5 Meteeak Volume
- Call Hold
- Call Transfer, Divert and Pickup
- Distinctive Incoming Call Treatment/Call Waiting
- Advanced Local Three Way Conferencing
- Remote Missed Call Notification
- Time and Date Display/Call Timer
- Transport Layer Security
- Support for URLx with Password for Boot Server
- HTTP Secure Provisioning
- Support for Signed Software Executable
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.