The VVX 300 Series brings high-quality, cost-effective solutions to any environment through advanced unified communications (UC) features. The intuitive user interface of the VVX 300 Series makes usability and navigation easy and requires minimal train ing.
- 3.2 in Backlit 8-level Grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104) resolution
- Voicemail support1
- WebKit-based browser
- Adjustable base height
- Unicode UTF-8 character support. Multilingual user interface including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/US/UK)French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
- Polycom HD Voice(TM) technology delivers lifelike voice quality for each audio pathhandset, the hands-free speakerphone, and the optiona l headset2
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity(TM) technology providing full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
- - Type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full duplex)
- Frequency response - 150 Hz - 7 kHz for handset, optional hadset and handsfree speakerphone modes
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law and µ-law), G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise generation
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 283nd in-band)
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- 6 lines (programmable line keys)
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Flexible line appearance (1 or more line keys can be assigne each line extension)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.