It is designed for boosting PoE delivery up to 30W in each of the four PoE ports. The RocketLinx ES7506 can auto-detect 24V and 48V power input and can deliver 24V and 48V PoE outputs which allow more applications where 48 V DC is not an option.
- One 10/100BASE-TX port to One 100BASE-FX port media converter
- Dual Forwarding modes -- Switching and Pure converter
- Supports 1.5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection
- Supports Auto MDI/MDIX, Auto-Negotiation
- Supports Single-Mode 30KM link distance
- Auto Link Loss Forwarding (LLF) for fault detection
- Extreme Low Data Forwarding Latency -- 1.6 x 10^-6 Sec
- Wide range DC or AC Power input with DC polarity correction
- Compact aluminum case with IP31 grade protection
- -10 to 70 C operating temperature for hazardous environment applications
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.