PEPPERL+FUCHS COMTROL INC | 32025-8
Unmanaged industrial Ethernet switch with five Fast Ethernet ports, an aluminum metal case, DIN rail or wall mount installation, 3.2Gbps switch fabric, and an alarm relay output
The RocketLinx ES8105 is a compact 5-port Fast Ethernet industrial switch featuring a 3.2Gbps switch fabric with Store and Forward technology, and housed in a slim industrial enclosure to save rail or panel space in compact system designs.
For installa tion in hazardous or industrial environments, the RocketLinx ES8105 features an extended operating temperature range (-25C to 70C) and provides IP31 protection to guard against dust and water.
- Compact industrial Fast Ethernet switch
- Five - 10/100BASE-TX ports
- 3.2Gbps Switch Fabric
- AC or DC power input (18 to 32 V DC or 18 to 27 V AC )
- DIN rail or wall-mount installation
- -25C to +70C extended operating temperature for extreme envs
- Alarm relay output for port event notifications
- Aluminum metal case with IP31 grade protection for drip-proof and dustproof protection
- Supports 1.5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection
- UL Listed
Network Interface Specification: 10/100BASE-TX
Enclosure: IP31 Grade Aluminum Metal Case, Drop-Waterproof and Dustproof
Installation: DIN Rail or Wall Panel Mount
LED Indicators: Power, Alarm, 10Mbps Link/Activity, 100Mbps Link/Activity
Relay Alarm: Failure notification for each port (enable/disable with DIP switch)
Dimensions: 3.9" x 1.2" x 4.4" / 9.91 x 3.05 x 3.56 cm
Product Weight: 10.4 oz / 294.84 g
Connector Type: RJ45
Number of Ports: 5
Ethernet Cable Type: CAT-3, CAT-4, CAT-5 (UTP or STP)
Link Distance: 100 Meters
RJ45: 10/100BASE-TX Auto MDI/MDIX, Auto-Negotiation
Switch Technology: 3.2Gbps Switch Fabric Store and Forward Technology
Aggregate System Throughput: 1.49Mbps
Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control and Back-Pressure
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.