This switch is designed for highly critical PoE applications such as real time IP video surveillance and wireless communications systems. It features 24 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet ports and 4 Gigabit Uplink/SFP Combo ports.
- 24 10/100 Base-TX, 4 Gigabit uplink/4 SFP ports
- 24-ports support both 15.4W IEEE 802.3af and 30W high power IEEE 802.3at, including 2-event and LLDP classification
- IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af with max. 30W per port
- Flexible-bandwidth and long-distane fiber data transmission via SFP transceivers
- LPLD for reliable PoE connection through Active Powered Device status detection and auto reset function
- 12.8G Non-Blocking backplane and 16K MAC table
- IEEE 1588 PTP compliance for precise time synchronizaion
- Advanced Redundant ring capabilities for aggregating up to 12 x 100Mb rings plus 2 Gigabit rings
- Supports up to 9,216 bytes Jumbo Frame for large file transmission
- Optimized IGMP Query v1/v2 and IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3 for advanced multicast filterng
- Supports up to 255 VLANs for traffic isolation
- Advanced network management features including SNMP
- Supports DHCP client/server and DHCP Option 82 for automatic IP configuration
- Dual redundant low input voltage range: 48V DC (46-57 V DC) and HDC rae: 100-250 V AC, 47-63 Hz, 4A
- IP31 rugged aluminum case with superior heat dispersal
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.