The RocketLinx ES7510-XT is equipped with full Layer 2+ management capabilities to provide the most flexible network configuration and control.
Features like Link Aggregation Control Protocol allow grouping of multiple ports to enhance bandwidth and provide load balancing while Port-Based
VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, and Rate Control features enable optimum control over the network environment. In addition to the full array of
management capabilities, the ES7510-XT also supports the most advanced security features to protect the network and guarantee secure, reliable
data transmission. Fault relay and e-mail notification of event alarms, DHCP supporting IP and MAC binding, IEEE 802.1X network access control, SSH, and many other controls are included to make secure administration and management a simple task.
The Comtrol RocketLinx ES7510-XT managed industrial PoE Plus switch is designed to meet the high power and advanced management needs of critical traffic applications such as real-time IP video surveillance and wireless communication utilizing outdoor rated IP cameras and high power IEEE 802.11 access points. Featuring a rugged design for harsh environments, intuitive web, CLI, SNMP management options, power scheduling and eight fully compliant IEEE 802.3at PoE injector ports, the ES7510-XT is easily installed in industrial settings and traffic cabinets supporting even the most power intensive devices such as IP cameras with heaters and pan/tilt/zoom controls.
- Integrate IP cameras, access points and other PoE devices
- Eight 10/100BASE-TX PoE Plus ports and two Gigabit RJ45/SFP combo ports featuring Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- PoE ports support both IEEE 802.3af (15.4W) and the latest high power IEEE 802.3at standards (30W)
- Easy setup and administration via Netvision application, web page or Cisco-like command line interfaces
- Advanced redundant ring support with 5ms recovery time, for up to 4 x 100M rings plus two Gigabit uplink rings
- Advanced security features include Port Security, Access IP List, HTTPS and SSH login
- SNMP and IEEE 802.1AB LLDP for network management
- Tag-VLAN supporting multiple VLAN traffic isolation
- LACP port trunking for bandwidth aggregation to support video surveillance
- Redundant DC power inputs and multiple event relay output for advanced device alarm control
- Extended operating temperature -40 to 75C
- NEMA TS2 certified
- RoHS2 compliant under CE
- IPv6 support
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.