The RocketLinx ES7106-VB is an IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE switch designed for connecting a wide range of industrial PoE equipment such as IP surveillance cameras, wireless access points, point-of-sale systems, and other devices utilizing 12/24V vehicle power sources or 24V standard industrial power.
The RocketLinx ES7106-VB is equipped with four 10/100BASE-TX PoE injector ports, with each port delivering power up to 15.4W, and two 10/100/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit) Ethernet uplink ports for transferring data to the network. The ES7106-VB supports QoS, which ensures high quality video traffic transmission by adjusting the data transfer priority.
The ES7106-VB features convenient wiring with a standard 4-pin industrial terminal block for power input and a fault relay alarm contact output. Additionally, each Ethernet port has a Port Link Alarm, which can be configured to automatically trigger on connection issues, warning administrators of abnormal operating conditions and ensuring quick resolution to network issues.
In addition to advanced PoE and networking capabilities, the ES7106-VB is designed for industrial applications and deployment in harsh conditions. With an IP30 rigid aluminum housing and extended operating temperature range, consistent operation is ensured in environments such as mass transit vehicles, factories, and outdoor settings.
- 6-Port industrial PoE unmanaged switch
- Voltage boost technology supporting 12/24 V DC power sources for transporation, security and industrial applications
- Four 10/100BASE-TX PoE ports and two 10/100/1000BASE-TX uplink ports
- Plug-and-play rugged switch
- IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE with total output power budget of 65W (15.4W maximum on each port)
- Two Gigabit uplink ports supporting high bandwidth application such as IP surveillance
- QoS support for optimizing video and VoIP stream
- Wideting temperature range (-25C to +60C)
- Alarm relay for failure and event notification
- Industrial-grade aluminum IP30 housing
- DIN rail installation
- UL Listed
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.