The RocketLinx ES7110 is an IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE switch designed for connecting a wide range of industrial PoE equipment such as IP surveillance cameras, wireless access points, VoIP phone sets, point-of-sale systems, and other devices where a power source is not conveniently located. The RocketLinx ES7110 is equipped with eight 10/100BASETX PoE injector switch ports, with each port delivering power up to 15.4W, and two 10/100/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit)Ethernet uplink ports for transferring data to the network. The ES7110 supports QoS, which ensures high quality video traffic transmission by adjusting the data transfer priority.
- 10-Port Industrial PoE unmanaged switch(8 Port POE Switch, 2 Uplink Ports)
- Eight 10/100BASE-TX PoE injector ports and two 10/100/1000BASE-TX uplink ports
- Plug-and-play rugged PoE switch
- IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE with a total output power budget65W (15.4W maximum on each port)
- Two Gigabit uplink ports supporting high bandwidth applications such as IP surveillance
- 48 V DC power input delivering IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE on all eight PoE ports
- QoS support for optimizing video and VoIP sm
- Extended operating temperature range (-25C to +70C)
- Alarm Relay for failure and event notification
- Industrial-grade aluminum IP30 housing
- DIN rail/wall-mount installation
- UL Listed
Network Interface: 10/100BASE-TX IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE, 10/100/1000BASE-TX Gigabit Uplink
Installation: DIN Rail Mount or Wall Mount
Enclosure: IP30 Grade Metal Case
LED Indicators: Power, PoE Status, Ethernet Link/Activity and Link Speed,rm
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.