Comtrol’s RocketLinx ES7506 product is designed for industrial PoE applications such as IP surveillance or wireless access points, where the power source is not conveniently located. The RocketLinx ES7506 supports intelligent PoE control and schedule m anagement. Each of the four PoE ports can be configured in a weekly schedule by hourly basis and PoE on/off can be remotely controlled via SNMP and Web.It is compliant to both IEEE 802.3af PoE as well as the pioneer standard of IEEE 802.3at PoE Plus de signed for boosting PoE delivery up to 30W in each of the four PoE ports. The RocketLinx ES7506 can auto-detect 24V and 48V power input and can deliver 24V and 48V PoE outputs which allow more applications where 48 V DC is not an option.
- Four 10/100BASE-TX Power over Ethernet ports and two redundant 10/100BASE-TX uplink ports
- 48 V DC Power Input for IEEE 802.3af PoE output (IEEE 802.3af)
- Up to 30W per port for PoE High Power solution with 55 V DC Power Input
- Power Input for 24 Voutput through Ethernet (Non-standard PoE)
- UP to 100W for total power budget
- Support IEEE 802.3af for PoE detection and PoE classification resistors
- PoE control and schedule by hour/weekly basis
- Auto-detect Powered Device status for device auet (LPLD)
- Redundant Ring technology, back up system recovery time less than 5ms
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3, IGMP snooping v1/v2/v3, RMON, VLAN, QoS
- Network security by IP/MAC address, SSL and SSH
- Built-in hardware watchdog timer for system auto-reset
- rugged enclosure with IP31 grade protection
- Forced mode powering
- Wide operating temperature range (-25C to 60C)
Bus Interface Specification: 10/100BASE-TX
Enclosure: IP31 Grade Aluminum Metal Case
Installation: Panel Mount or DIN Rail Mount
LED Indicators: Power 1, Power 2, Ring Master (R.M.), 10/100BASE-TX Link/Activity Alarm, PoE Status
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.