The RocketLinx ES8108F-M is an 8-port Fast Ethernet industrial switch with six 10/100BASE-TX ports and two 100BASE-FX fiber ports. The ES8108-M features a 2.0Gbps Packet Switch engine with packet forwarding and filtering mechanisms to meet industrial communications standards. It provides packet forwarding capabilities to handle 64 to 1522 byte long packet sizes in two priority queues to optimize data forwarding performance. Broadcast storm filtering and flow control functions ensure data delivery free of traffic congestion. For applications requiring extended distance network coverage or prone to interference, the ES8108F-M includes two 100Mbps fiber ports with Multimode (2KM) transceivers. For installation in harsh or industrial environments, the ES8108F-M is equipped with two redundant power inputs, features a rugged IP31 grade housing and operates within a broad -10C to 70C temperature range.
- Six 10/100BASE-TX ports and two 100BASE-FX Multimode fiber ports
- SC fiber connectors for secure connections
- 2.0Gbps switch fabric with excellent data exchange performance
- QoS for packet forwarding precedence
- Broadcast storm packet filtering
- ag priority support
- Supports 1.5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection
- Redundant dual power input 10 to 60 V DC
- Port and Power Event Alarm
- Compact aluminum case with IP31 grade protection
- DIN rail installation
- Extended operating temperature rano 70C)
Network Interface Specification: 10/100 BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX (supports Single-Mode or Multimode)
Enclosure: IP31 grade compact aluminum metal case,drop-water proof and dustproof
Installation Method: DIN rail
LED Indicators: Power 1, power 2, port/power alarm, RJ45 port link/activity
Dimensions: 4.72" x 2.17" x 4.25", 11.99 x 5.51 x 10.8 cm
Product Weight: 1.25 lbs, 20 oz
Standard: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
Switch Technology: 2.0Gbps switch fabric store and forward technology
Flow Control: IEEE 802.3x flow control
QoS: IEEE 802.1Q quality of service, IEEE 802.1p class of service
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.