The RocketLinx ES8510-XT is a managed Industrial Ethernet switch, equipped with seven 10/100BASE-TX ports and three 10/100/1000BASE-TX RJ45/100BASE-FX/Gigabit SX/LX/LHX/XD/ZX combo ports. Two Gigabit ports may be used to form a nonstop Redundant Ring while the third Gigabit port enables connection to an upper switch, couple ring, or public server. The Gigabit combo port design provides flexibility to choose copper or fiber media supporting 100BASE-FX or 1000BASE-X, Multimode or Single-Mode for a wide variety of distance and installation requirements. The RocketLinx ES8510-XT is housed in a rugged aluminum enclosure that features an excellent heat dispersing mechanical design and a wide operating temperature support. The embedded software supports full Layer 2 management features, multi-form ring redundancy, network control, monitoring, security and notification. The RocketLinx ES8510-XT also provides a built-in watchdog timer and digital input and relay output to avoid undetected problems. The RocketLinx ES8510-XT provides the perfect foundation for building your industrial Ethernet infrastructure.
- Multiple redundant ring (recovery time <5ms)
- Seven 10/100BASE-TX ports and three Gigabit RJ45/SFP combo ports (10/100/1000BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX, 1000BASE-X)
- 32Gbps non-blocking, 8K MAC address table
- VLAN, GVRP, QoS, IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, rate control, port trunking, LACP, online multi-port mirroring
- Management via console CLI, Web, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, RMON, HTTPS, SSH, and NetVision
- Advanced security feature supports IP security, port security, DHCP server, IP and MAC binding, IEEE 802.1x network access control
- Event notification by email, SNMP trap, syslog, digital input, and relay output
- Extended operating temperature range (-40C to 74C)
- Rigid aluminum IP31 housing, excellent heat dispersion, redundant power, DIN rail/wall-mount installation
- IPv6 support
Network Interfaces: 10/100BASE-TX, 10/100/1000BASE-TX or 100BASE-FX, 1000BASE-SX/LX/LHX/XD/ZX Gigabit Fiber
Connector Types: RJ45 SFP
Enclosure: IP31 Grade Aluminum Metal Case
Installation: DIN Rail, wall mount
LED Indicators: Power 1, Power 2, ring master (R.M.), 10/100BASE-TX link/activity, 10/100BASE-TX full duplex/collision, Gigabit copper/SFP link activity digital input 1&2, digital output 1&2
Digital Input (DI): Two digital inputs, 4-Pin screw terminal block
Digital Output (DO): Two digital outputs (dry relay output), 4-Pin screw terminal block
Serial Console Port: One RJ45 RS-232 (TXD, RXD, Signal GND), Baud Rate: 9600bps, Data Bits: 8, Parity: None, Stop Bits: 1, Flow Control: None
Dimensions: 5.0" x 6.3" x 3.7", 12.7cm x 16cm x 9.4 cm
Product Weight: 2.63 lbs, 1.19 kg
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.