The RocketLinx ES8509-XT is a managed industrial Ethernet switch that brings the speed of nine full Gigabit Ethernet ports together with the flexibility of five DDM capable SFP fiber communication ports in a managed, wide-temperature rated switch ideal for traffic and industrial-grade networks. The combination of Gigabit copper and SFP ports along with advanced management capabilities such as IGMP snooping, LACP, 256 VLAN support, multiple redundant ring configuration, and extensive security features places the RocketLinx ES8509-XT in a class by itself for meeting the high-bandwidth, wide-area requirements of the most demanding industrial network infrastructures. The RocketLinx ES8509-XT is housed in a rugged aluminum enclosure featuring an excellent heat dispersing design supporting a wide operating temperature that meets NEMA TS2 standards. The embedded software supports full Layer 2 management features, multi-form ring redundancy, network control, monitoring, security, and notification. The RocketLinx ES8509-XT also includes a built-in watchdog timer and digital input and relay output for event notification and problem alerts. The RocketLinx ES8509-XT provides the perfect foundation for building your industrial Ethernet or traffic and transportation network.
- 9-Port fully managed industrial grade Gigabit switch
- Nine Gigabit ports: 4 10/100/1000BASE-TX RJ45 ports and 5 Gigabit combo (RJ45/SFP 10/100/1000BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX, 1000BASE-X) ports
- 32G switch fabric, 8K MAC address ensuring high quality data trsmission
- Advanced features including: private VLAN, VLAN, GVRP, QoS, IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, rate control, port trunking, LACP, online multi-port mirroring
- Comprehensive security features supporting IP security, port security, DHCP server, IP and M binding, IEEE 802.1x network access control
- Advanced network redundancy, multiple Gigabit rings (recovery time <5ms), STP, RSTP, MSTP, and Rapid Dual Homing
- Multiple management methods; Command Line Interface (CLI) using the console port or TelnetSH, Web (HTTP/HTTPS), or NetVision
- Event notification by email, SNMP trap, syslog, digital input and relay output
- Dual redundant 10.5 - 60 V DC power inputs for enhanced reliability
- High Temp Ethernet Switch with extended operating temperature r (-40C to 75C)
- NEMA TS2 certified
- Rigid aluminum IP31 housing, excellent heat dispersion, DIN rail/wall-mount installation
- IPv6 support
Network Interface: 10/100/1000BASE-TX; 100BASE-FX; 1000BASE SX/LX/LHX/XD/ZX Gigabit fiber
Connector Type: 4 - RJ45, 5 - RJ45/SFP combo
Enclosure: IP31 grade aluminum metal case, Drop-waterproof and dustproof
Installation Method: DIN rail
LED Indicators: Power 1, Power 2, system status, ring, digital input, digital output, RJ45 link/activity and link speed, SFP port link/activity and link speed
Digital Input (DI): One DI, 4-pin screw terminal block
Digital Output (DO): One DO (dry relay output), 4-pin screw terminal block
Serial Console Port: One RJ45 RS-232 (TXD, RXD, signal GND), baud rate: 9600bps, data bits: 8, parity: none, stop bits: 1, flow control: none
Thermal Monitoring: Embedded board-level thermal detector for main-chip temperature monitoring
Dimensions: 5.0" x 6.3" x 3.7"
Product Weight: 2.9 lbs, 1.32 kg
Number of Ports: Nine: 4 - RJ45 and 5 combo (RJ45/SFP)
RJ45: 10/100/1000BASE-TX Auto MDI/MDIX, Auto-negotiation (speed/duplex mode)
SFP (Optional): 100BASE-FX fiber, 1000BASE-SX/LX/LHX/XD/ZX, Auto MDI/MDIX, Auto-negotiation (speed/duplex mode)
Cable Type: CAT-3, CAT-4, CAT-5, CAT-5e, 6 (UTP or STP)
Link Distances: RJ45: 100 Meters
SFP: depends on model: Single-Mode: 30KM, Multimode: 2KM
Port Alarm Relay: Yes
Transfer Packet Size: 64 bytes to 1632 bytes (with 1522 VLAN Tag)
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.