The iPatch Panel Manager ties the iPatch intelligent panels to the infrastructure operations software called System Manager. Each rack with iPatch intelligent panels is equipped with a control system, an iPatch Panel Manager, which monitors the status of every port in every iPatch panel. Connectivity updates are sent to the infrastructure operations software, which contains a continuously updated database of connectivity information.
These control systems also provide technicians with a user interface. For tracing existing connections, the iPatch Panel Manager displays end-to-end connectivity information, including not only the location of patch cords, but the devices connected on either end of the circuit.
- Innovative, cost effective, space-saving technology and design simplifies deployment, requiring no more than 1RU of space
- Provides inter-rack communication on the RMLAN out of band management network
- Supports up to 45 panels, depending on specific panel configuration
- Localized display language support includes Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese and Polish
- Features the elegant SYSTIMAX 360 design
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.