The GigaSPEED XL PATCHMAX GS3 Panel is part of the next generation SYSTIMAX 360 solutions platform. The new panel offers easy cable routing and bundling utilizing the rear cable manager and are available in a 24 port configuration. The 360 PATCHMAX GS3 panel also supports deployment of InstaPATCH Cu pre-terminated copper and features the elegant SYSTIMAX 360 design. The PATCHMAX GS3 panel accepts four (4) PATCHMAX GS Distribution Modules which can be rotated forward, allowing front-access to the 110 type IDC terminals for easy cable termination. PATCHMAX GS Distribution Modules feature an innovative termination manager and rear housing which provides easier, faster, more reliable terminations and reduced variability in the placement and termination of cables to the panel. With the new SYSTIMAX 360 solution, CommScope has redefined enterprise network infrastructure performance from every angle. Under the innovative SYSTIMAX 360 design philosophy, engineering meets elegance, speed meets intelligence, and copper meets fiber in a single, integrated customer solution that exceeds the standards for network infrastructure solutions.
- Innovative rear cable manager makes cable routing and bundling easier
- Distribution modules can be snapped onto front of panel for easy front access to rear 110 type IDC termination field
- Allows all 24 cords to be routed in the same direction
- Meets 606 labeling standard
- Innovative 2-way mounting and terminating improving installation for limited rear access applications
- 1 to 24 port labeling and identification
- Available in 24-port configuration
- Features the elegant SYSTIMAX 360 design
- Designed for simplified administration with built-in cord retainer fingers
- Supports the deployment of InstaPATCH Cu pre-terminated copper solutions
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.