The SYSTIMAX 360(tm) G2 fiber shelves are available in 1U, 2U and 4U sizes as well as sliding and fixed settings. The 4U version comes with a shelf assist which facilitates installation and ensures proper U spacing for shelf mounting. The shelf assist fits multiple rack types and supports heavy equipment.; The SYSTIMAX 360 1U optical fiber shelves are iPatch-Ready and can be upgraded in the field at a later stage with the 360 iPatch Upgrade Kit. The upgrade can be performed without network disruptions, since it does not require the removal of patch cords. The SYSTIMAX 360 solution offers customers the option to deploy intelligence immediately or in phases, according to their needs and budgetary requirements. By providing a clear strategy that includes an upgradable product line, CommScope intends to bring intelligence to the masses and raise awareness of the business benefits of intelligent infrastructures. With the new SYSTIMAX 360 solution, CommScope has redefined enterprise network infrastructure performance from every angle. Under the innovative SYSTIMAX 360 design philosophy, engineering meets elegance, speed meets intelligence, and copper meets fiber in a single, integrated customer solution that exceeds the standards for network infrastructure solutions.
- Can support network line speeds up to 10 gigabits per second
- OMT platform reduces cable diameter while optimizing transmission performance
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Depth: 18.0 in
Height: 1.75 in
Weight: 12.0 lb
Width: 19.0 in
Application: Accepts four G2 modular cassettes, Accepts two RoloSplices with three trays each
Brand: SYSTIMAX, SYSTIMAX 360(tm)
Product Type: Modular cassette shelf
Rack Units: 1
Shelf Movement: Sliding
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.