Surface Mount Housing accepts 2 or 4 QuickPort Shielded Connectors (sold separately). Use to support voice/data applications in open office, retrofit and other surface mount environments. Surface mount housings are compatible with all QuickPort snap-in modules and connectors.
Surface mount telecommunications outlet housings shall be a high-density low-profile design with (2) two or (4) four field-configurable ports, snap-lock cover, and cable knockouts on housing base. Housing cover (4-port)shall have raceway knockouts for top, bottom and side entry. Base shall include tie-wrap anchor points at all cable entrances. The housing shall be mountable with screws, tape or magnets, and have mounting holes compatible with standard NEMA and Euro wall box es. The cover shall provide the option of securing it to the base with a screw that is hidden under the outlet identification window. Colors and configurations to be specified per schedule on plan. Must be constructed of high impact fire-retardant plas tic rated UL 94V-0, and be UL Listed and compliant with TIA-568-B specifications.
- Specially designed for use with Leviton Shielded Connectors
- Compatible with all QuickPort snap-in modules and connectors
- Knockouts in cover are compatible with major raceway brands
- All ports are on one side; the housing mounts horizontally or vertically
- Side or rear cable entry
- Product will mount with tape, magnets or screws
- Mounting holes are compatible with NEMA and Euro wall boxes, with a user-provided screw (#6, 32 x 7 /8")
- 4-port unit covers wall opening when mounted to 1-gang NEMA wall boxes
- A self-tapping security screw (#6 x 1 /2"; not included) may be installed under the outlet ID window for added cover security
- Tie-wrap anchor points are provided at all cable entry areas
- Cover has knockouts for raceway
|Number of Ports||4|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.