COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 5023-006A-ZXBK | 760002477
Fiber Optic Cable, 6 fiber 50/125 multimode fiber 10 gigabit loose tube armored 3.5/1.5 Db/Km 2000/500MHzKm LazrSpeed 30 comcode: 760002477
The CommScope LazrSPEED Solution boosts performance to a blistering 10 Gb/s while reducing total system costs by eliminating expensive opto-electronics previously needed to achieve 10 Gb/s speeds on multimode fiber. The CommScope LazrSPEED 300 Loose Tube Dielectric Outdoor Cable is constructed with industry standard buffer tubes, stranded around a central strength member. The buffer tubes are compatible with standard hardware, cable routing and fan-out kits. The cable core is water blocked with dry water-blocking materials, making access and handling of individual tubes easier and craft-friendly. These cables are designed for point-to-point applications as well as mid-span access, and provide a high-level of protection for fiber installed in the outside plant environment.
- Stranded Loose Tube Construction
- RDUP Listed
- All LazrSPEED fibers are Differential Mode Delay (DMD) test
|OM2 50 MICRON MULTIMODE
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.