The CommScope LazrSPEED Solution boosts performance to a blistering 10 Gb/s while reducing total system costs by eliminating expensive opto-electronics previously needed to achieve 10 Gb/s speeds on multimode fiber. The LazrSPEED 550 Indoor/Outdoor cable is a totally dry tight buffered water-proof central core cable. It does not contain any gel, filling or flooding compound, grease or other flammable water blocking fluids. Indoor/Outdoor cables use aramid yarns for strength in conjunction with a glass reinforced polymer (GRP) central strength member (CSM). The aramid yarns are specially prepared with an agent that provides the water-proof attribute of the Indoor/Outdoor cables.
- Black, UV stabilized jacket is resistant to chemical, moisture, abrasion and sunlight and does not require additional protection in most installations
- Utilizes water blocking technology which makes the cable suitable for the outside plant environment, with gel-free cable access
- Tight buffered construction allows for direct termination eliminating the need for furcation which minimizes installation expense
- All-dielectric construction eliminates the need for bonding and grounding
- Meets requirements for tight buffered constructions and suitable of installation in true OSP environmental conditions
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM4 LAZER-OPTIMIZED 50 MICRON, 10 GIG TO 550 METER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.