Xtra-Guard 1 - High is a high-performance cable for general-purpose applications. It features a unique, premium-grade PVC insulation and jacket for easier routing of cable in small spaces. It provides resistance to oils per UL Oil Res I (60C OIL RES) and Class 43. It is designed for use in ambient temperatures up to 105 C. The Xtra-Guard 1 Cable provides exceptional protection against EMI interference.
Clearance price applied to on-hand inventory only. Available only while supplies last. Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable
- Stranded Tinned Copper Conductors
- Premium PVC Insulation
- Nylon Ripcord
- UL 60C Oil (Oil Res. I)
- UL Sunlight Resistance
- IEC 60322-1 and -2 Flame Behavior
CA Prop 65
CSA AWM I_II A_B
UL AWM 2501
UL AWM 1015
|Conductor Count||12 CONDUCTORS|
|Conductor Material||TINNED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||16 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor Type||STRANDED CONDUCTOR|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Insulation Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|NEC Rating||NEC CMG|
|Screen/Shield Type||FOIL SHIELDED - ALUM/MYLAR|
|Shield Construction||OVERALL SHIELD & DRAIN|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.