Simplex cable assemblies are offered with a variety of connector combinations. Connector options include LC, SC, FC and ST Compatible. RoHS compliant cables with riser-rated jackets are available in 3.0 mm, 2.0 mm, 1.6 mm and 900 um.
Additional detailed furcation images are available in the Cable Assembly Family Specification Sheet.
Many of our fiber optic cable assemblies are highly configurable. If you don’t see what you are looking for here, please review the ordering matrix contained in the family spec sheet, or contact Customer Care at 1-800-743-2675.
Vertical Riser, General Building Applications
- Flame-retardant jacket
- Rugged and durable Superior Performance Testing
- Every termination is tested to ensure the highest in network performance State-Of-The-Art Manufacturing Processes
- Corning proprietary manufacturing processes and advanced technolog result in unsurpassed product consistency Corning advantage
- Integrated developer and manufacturer of cable, connectors and fiber to ensure overall cable assembly performance
Cable Assembly Type: Single Fiber
Cable Type: Tight-Buffered
Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
Flame Rating: Riser (OFNR)
Fiber Count (cable): 1
Outer Jacket Color: Yellow
Boot Color (Conn A): Blue
Connector Type (Conn A): SC
Ferrule Material (Conn A): Ceramic
Housing Color (Conn A): Blue
Housing Material (Conn A): Composite
Boot Color (Conn B): Blue
Connector Type (Conn B): SC
Ferrule Material (Conn B): Ceramic
Housing Color (Conn B): Blue
Housing Material (Conn B): Composite
Nominal Outer Diameter (Metric-mm): 2.9 mm
Nominal Outer Diameter (US): 0.11 in
Insertion Loss, Typical (Conn A): 0.15 dB
Polish (Conn A): UPC
Reflectance, Typical (Conn A): = -58 dB
Insertion Loss, Typical (Conn B): 0.15 dB
Polish (Conn B): UPC
Reflectance, Typical (Conn B): = -58 dB
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Connector Type||SC - SC|
|Length||3 M | 9.84 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||1 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.