The Eaton 5PX UPS is an integrated power management solution. Paired seamlessly with Intelligent Power Software Suite, the 5PX provides the tools you need to manage your equipment, even in virtualized environments. Designed with managed outlet segments, you can monitor energy consumption on the intuitive LCD screen. It also delivers more power than comparable UPSs and has an efficiency rating of up to 99%.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption through the interactive LCD screen interface
- Fully integrated with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines. View demo
- Monitors and manages power consumption through managed outlets
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Extends battery service life by 50% with ABM Technology
Environmental & Standards.Operating Temperature: 0C40C (32F104F) General.Topology: Line interactive
Battery.Runtime (Minutes) Load (Watts) Show: Mouseover graph for detailed runtime values Battery runtimes are approximate and may vary with equipment, c onfiguration, battery age, temperature, etc. Battery.Battery Management: ABM technology and temperature-compensated charging method (user selectable), automatic battery test, deep discharge protection, automatic recognition of extended battery modules (EBMs)
Electrical Input.Nominal Voltage: 120 V AC (adjustable to100/120/127 V AC) General.Configuration: Rack/Tower
Electrical Input.Connection: NEMA 5-15P Output Receptacles: (8) 5-15R
Electrical Output.Output Receptacles: (8) NEMA 5-15R General.Contnts (Ships with the Following Items): 5PX1500RT Four-post rail kit User manual CD Tower pedestals Intelligent Power Software Suite CD Quick start guide RS-232 serial cable USB cable Phillips head screw driver
Input Plug: 5-15P General.Warranty: 3 years on electronics, 3 years on batteries with registration
Electrical Input.Frequency: 50/60 Hz (auto-sensing) General.Weight (Lbs): 65
Electrical Input.Input Voltage Range: 89151 V AC (adjustable to 70153 V AC) Electrical Input.Input Cord: 8 ft
Power Raing: 1440 / 1440 Communications.User Interface: LCD graphical display
Environmental & Standards.Audible Noise: <45 dBA Electrical Output.Load Segments: Group 1: (2) 5-15R outlets Group 2: (2) 5-15R outlets view load segments white paper
Electrical Output.Output Frequency: 50/60 Hz 0.1 % (autosensing) General.Color: Black
General.Rating (VA/Watts): 1440/1440 Battery.Battery Type: 12V/7.2 Ah
sealed, lead-acid maintenance free
General.Dimensions (H X W X D, Inches): 3.4 x 17.4 x 20.6 Communications.Comunication Ports: 1 USB HID compliant port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously)
Battery.Optional Extended Battery Module: 5PXEBM48RT General.Rail Kit Included: Tower stands and 4-post rail kit inc luded
Electrical Input.Frequency Range: 4770 Hz (50 Hz system), 56.570 Hz (60 Hz system), 40 Hz in low-sensitivity mode Electrical Output.On Battery Voltage Regulation: -10%, +6% of nominal
Battery.Start on Battery: Allows start of UPS without utility power General.Efficiency: up to 98% Mouseover graph for detailed efficiency values
Battery.Battery Replacement: Hot-swappable internal batteries and extended battery modules (EBMs) Communications.Power Management Software: Eaton Intelligent Power Softw
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.