The Eaton 5PX UPS is an integrated power management solution. Paired seamlessly with Intelligent Power Software Suite, the 5PX provides the tools you need to manage your equipment, even in virtualized environments. Designed with managed outlet segments, you can monitor energy consumption on the intuitive LCD screen. It also delivers more power than comparable UPSs and has an efficiency rating of up to 99%.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption through the interactive LCD screen interface
- Fully integrated with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines. View demo
- Monitors and manages power consumption through managed outlets
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Extends battery service life by 50% with ABM Technology
Environmental & Standards.Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C(32F to 104F) in online mode, with linear derating for altitude. NOTE:Thermal protection switches load to bypass in case of overheating General.Topology: Online, double-conversion
Battery.Runtim e (Minutes) Load (Watts) Show: Mouseover graph for detailed runtime values Battery runtimes are approximate and may vary with equipment, configuration, battery age, temperature, etc. Battery.Maximum Number of Extended Battery Modules (EBM): 4
Electrica l Input.Nominal Voltage: 120V General.Configuration: Rackmount
Electrical Input.Connection: NEMA 5-15P Output Receptacles: (6) 5-15R
Electrical Output.Output Receptacles: (6) NEMA 5-15R General.Contents (Ships with the Following Items): 1 ready-to-go UPS Software Suite CD USB Cable User Guide Quick Start Instructions 4-post Rail Kit
Input Plug: 5-15P General.Warranty: Two-year factory warranty
Electrical Input.Frequency: 50/60 Hz General.Weight (Lbs): 35.3
Electrical Input.Input Voltage Range: 90-18 V AC Electrical Input.Input Cord: 6 ft.
Power Rating: 1000 / 900 Communications.User Interface: Graphical LCD with blue backlight and text in English, French, German, Russian and Spanish
Environmental & Standards.Audible Noise: 95% in high-efficiency mode >86% in online mode
Battery.Battery Replacement: Hot-swappable internal and external batteries Communications.Power Management Software: Bundled software suite CD
Communications.Leds: Four status-indicating LEDs Battery.Recharge Time: Internal batteries: 3 hours. 1 EBM: 9 hours
2 EBM: 15 hours 3 EBM: 21 hours
4 EBM: 27 hours General.UPS Bypass: Automatic bypass
Communications.Optional Communication Cards: SNMP/Web card for direct control and monitoring in SNMP-based networks, monitoring of UP status and meters through Web browser interface Relay card for integration to industrial environment and building management systems, remote shutdown for IBM AS/400 systems Environmental & Standards.Relative Humidity: 590% non-condensing
Environmental & Standards.EMC Markings: FCC Class B, EN55022 Class B Electrical Output.On Utility Voltage Regulation: 3% of nominal
General.Diagnostics: Full system self-test Environmental & Standards.Safety Markings: UL, cUL, VCCI
Environmental & Standards.Heat Dissipation (BTU): Line: 500, Bat: 674 Electrical Input.Nominal Current: 8.3 A
Electrical Input.Generator Compatability: Yes Electrical Output.Load Crest Factor: 3 to 1
Electrical Input.Breaker Ratings: 15A General.Remote Emergency Power off (REPO): Emer
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.