HID GLOBAL CORPORATION | 6005BGB00
ProxPoint Plus Proximity Card Reader, Current Revision No - B, Classic Charcoal Gray, Pigtail 18 Inch, Beep On, LED Normally Red, Reader Flashes Green on Tag Read, Wiegand Interface
- Small sized, low cost reader features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host and/or locally controlled
- Features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be hostand/ or locally controlled
- Enables various beeper and LED configurations, depending on individual site requirements
- Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits
- Designed for mounting directly onto metal with no change in read range performance
- Wiegand output
- Compatible with all standard access control systems
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and in four colors to match any decor
- Includes multilingual installation manual
- Security - recognizes card formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion unique codes
- Audiovisual indication - when a proximity card is presented to the reader, the red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds, the multicolor LED and beeper can also be controlled individually by the host system
- Diagnostics - on reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the setup configuration, determines the internal or external control of the LED and beeper and initializes reader operation. An additional external loop-back test allows for the reader outputs and inputs to be verified without the use of additional test equipment
- Indoor/outdoor design - sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments, providing reliable performance and a high degree of vandal resistance
- Easily interfaced - wiegand output model interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.