The SYSTIMAX G2 1U and 2U shelves are part of a series of low-profile, high density fiber optic shelves that can be used for a combination of splicing and termination of fiber optic building cable or outside plant (OSP) cables. The G2 1U and 2U height fully enclosed shelves include integrated front cable management trough and features either a fixed tray or slide-out tray for easy access. Completing the G2 1U and 2U shelf offer is the patented RoloSplice kit, which provides easy access and administration of two individual splice trays for either fusion or mechanical splices for the 1U shelf, and four splice trays for the 2U shelf. Each shelf accommodates up to two RoloSplice kits.
- Hinged front doors for easy access
- Front cable management trough and top cover panel
- Standard water-tight cable entry conduit connectors for OSP cable
- Blank labels for identifying fiber splices and terminations
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.