HID GLOBAL CORPORATION | 6100AGN0000
iCLASS Contactless Smart Card Reader, Current Revision No - C, Charcoal Gray, Pigtail 18 Inch, Beep On, LED Normally Red, Reader Flashes Green on Tag Read, Standard iCLASS Security, MIFARE CSN3 Wiegand Output 32 Bit, Mullion Mount
- Format portability - upgrading is completely transparent since the same Prox format and user identification numbers are brought across to your future iCLASS credentials, including HID corporate 1000 formats
- Secure - all RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using secure algorithms. Additionally, security can be extended from the smart card reader all the way to the Hi-O enabled access control panel using encrypted Hi-O communication (Hi-O hardware option)
- Interoperability - iCLASS is based on international ISO interoperability standards providing compatibility with many popular card technologies (ISO15693, ISO14443A and ISO14443B)
- Security 64-bit authentication keys are extremely secure. Smart card readers and cards require matching keys to function
- Key management is made easy! All cards are shipped with unique diversified keys, and smart card readers are shipped with compatible keys
- Elite custom keys, provide the highest level of security, where cards and readers are uniquely matched to individual sites or customers, and are non-interchangeable
- Security - 64-bit authentication keys are extremely secure. Readers and cards require matching keys to function. All RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted, using a secure algorithm. The key management system reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards
- Easily interfaced - the reader’s wiegand output easily interfaces with most existing wiegand protocol access control panels. The reader reads standard proximity format data from HID iCLASS cards and will output data as encoded. When reading MIFARE cards, the reader can be configured to output 26 Bit, 32 Bit, 34 Bit or 40 Bit wiegand formats based on the card serial number
- Audiovisual indication - audio transducer provides various tone sequences to signify access granted, access denied, power up and diagnostics. Visually impaired cardholders can easily distinguish between access granted and access denied. High-intensity light bar provides a clear visual status indication in red, green or amber, even in bright sunlight.
- Indoor/outdoor design - rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure, designed to withstand harsh environments, provides reliable performance and resistance to vandalism
- A three-part reader makes installation easier! mounting plate attaches to mullion, door frame, US single-gang J-box or any flat surface. (Reader will not cover junction box.) Reader body snaps onto mounting plate. Cover snaps over reader
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.