Suggested replacement products CT14 DECT Cordless headset phone. Interference-free calls,ideal size,hands-free convenience. Plantronics CT12 2.4 GHz DSS Cordless Headset Telephone (analog, single-line) is an ultra-compact single-line telephone, offering hands-free convenience and comfort. Includes convertible 2 in 1 headset for over-the-head stability or over-the-ear convenience, a noise-canceling microphone for superior sound clarity and Firefly, the unique in-use indicator light that lets others know you are on the phone.
- 2.4GHz DSS single-line cordless telephone with digital security and range
- Caller ID / Call Waiting
- Ultra-compact dial pad with integrated belt/clothing clip
- 5.5 hours of continuous talk time; 10 days standby
- Firefly in-use indicator light
- 10-number speed dial, redial, mute
- Built-in headset stand
|Type||WIRELESS HEADSET SYSTEM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.