Media 6 Uniprise Copper Solutions
Media 6® is CommScope's Category 6 copper connectivity solution that's guaranteed to exceed channel performance specification. This twisted-pair solution delivers 1dB headroom for PSNEXT, 1dB headroom for PSELFEXT and one percent improvement in insertion loss. Media 6 is designed to work well with a wide spectrum of applications, including high-speed, full-duplex and parallel transmission protocols - making it ideally suited for Gigabit Ethernet, broadband video, 155Mbps ATM, 100Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI and Voice over IP (VoIP).
For applications where electromagnetic interference is common, or where shielding is required for network security, Media 6 is also offered as a screened Cat 6 solution. These Category 6 cables are manufactured with a patented pair isolator, which further provides separation of the pairs and enhanced crosstalk performance.
- Flexible jacket strips cleanly and resists kinking
- 1,000 to 0 footage markers every two feet
- Available in reels
- Test report available online
Characteristic Impedance: 100 ohm
Conductor Material: Bare copper
Conductor Type: Solid
DC Resistance (Max): 6.66 ohms/100 m
DC Resistance Unbalance (Max): 5%
Delay Skew(Max): 30 ns
Diameter Over Jacket: 5.588 mm (0.220 in)
Dielectric Strength(Min5 kVAC (2.5 kVDC)
Flame Test Method: CMR
Installation Temperature: 0 C to +60 C (+32 F to +140 F)
Insulation Material: Polyolefin
Jacket Thickness: 0.508 mm (0.020 in)
Mutual Capacitance: 5.6 nF/100 m @ 1 kHz
Nominal Velocity of Propagation (NV69%
Number of Conductors: 8
Operating Frequency(Max): 250 MHz
Operating Temperature: -20 C to +60 C (-4 F to +140 F)
Packaging Type: CommPak box
Pulling Tension(Max): 11 kg (25 lb)
Safety Voltage Rating: 300 V
Separator Material: Polyolefin
Sor Type: Tape separator
Transmission Standards: ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, CENELEC EN 50288-6-1, ISO/IEC 11801 Class E
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.