Greenlee is proud to introduce fully upgraded versions of its industry standard tone and probe tracing kits. This all-new line of products offer superior tracing for low-Voltage applications such as telephone, data, and security alarm wiring. Essential equipment for the internal wiring technician, the Greenlee tone and probe kits provide the ability to check Voltage on wire pairs as well as generate a tagging tone along the wire, which is then picked up by the tracing probe. Featuring overall improv ed internal circuitry in both the amplifier and the tone generator, all of the new tone and probe kits promise to provide an enhanced customer experience for tracing and identifying single conductors or cables within bundles, either at midpoint or at r emote ends. All of the new tone and probe kits are assembled in the USA and are CE certified. When it comes to superior tracing capability, Greenlee’s new tone and probe kits are faster, safer, and easier than ever before.
- Industry standard tracing for voice, data, and video wiring
- Identify wires in multi-pair cable
- Polarity indication of telephone lines
- Continuity test
- Adjustable Gain Control
- Voltage protection
- Long lasting battery
Package : Clamshell Pack
Type : Classic, Standard
|Type||TONE & LOOP CURRENT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.