RUGGED CONNECTIVITY THAT GOES BEYOND FACTORY TOUGH
Alpha Wire’s new line of Xtra-Guard Industrial Ethernet cables give you rugged connectivity for your
industrial networking needs. Choose from the widest selection of materials, configurations, and shielding options to satisfy your needs for flexibility, fluid resistance, noise immunity, and other challenging application demands. Designed for uncompromising performance to keep the network running anywhere, Alpha Wire’s Industrial Ethernet cables feature an abrasion-resistant thermoplastic elastomer jacket with three times the lowtemperature flexibility, and resists solvents, chemicals, and fuels better than ordinary PVC.
These new Cat 5e cables combine the advanced technology of Ethernet communications with the durability and temperature range of Alpha’s renowned Xtra-Guard 4 jacket. The result is a flexible and routable Ethernet cable that provides rugged, reliable performance in the most extreme environments. Available with your choice of insulations, unshielded, foil shield or Supra-Shield foil + braid for exceptional EMI resistance, our FEP-insulated constructions provide a temperature range of -50C up to +125C, and our polypropylene constructions perform at temperatures ranging from -50C up to +105C.
- Supports Data Rates upto Gigabit Ethernet
|Conductor Size||24 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||F/UTP - FOILED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.